jeudi 11 août 2011

Putting it out there!

Hi, I am a mother of 3 adorable kids and a wife of a loving husband. I am also ME. Sometimes I lose track of who I am because my focus is on my family! A year ago our baby girl Zoe was diagnosed with Still's disease (Systemic juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis) and our world has been turned upside down. My objective with writing this blog is to share our experiences with friends and family on the other side of the world... and maybe along the way I can find myself again. I will be able to use this blog to express myself in a way I have not been able to do because I am living in France. Not being able to speak my maternal language means I can not evacuate any emotions that I build up. It feels like I am translating for someone else. This blog won't only be about Zoe and her struggles but also about Paul and Mia (Zoe's Big Brother and Big Sister), Myself and sometimes my husband Willy and how we deal with the day to day life living with a child who suffers from a chronic illness.

I hope you will get as much out of my ramblings as I hope to. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire