mardi 8 novembre 2011

5 days and no pain :)

Ok This will be short and sweet. I am very happy to say that Zoe has had 5 days in a row where she has not complained of pain! She went to Hydrotherapy yesterday and worked very well and had a lot of fun.
She hasn't eaten very much today and she slept 4 hours for her nap this afternoon.... but I think she is just very tired from Hydro yesterday.
I have put a Humidifier in her bedroom to help her lungs a little and she is still taking cortisone for her lungs also. She will finish the course of cortisone in 2 days and I hope that her lungs can have a break before getting another infection.
I hope I don't Jinx her by writing this but I can tell you that it has been a much needed stress relief for me, to not have her in constant pain. :D
Fingers crossed next week continues this way.
xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire