vendredi 30 décembre 2011

Saying goodbye

This will be my last post for 2011. Thank God this year is over and thank god our love for each other as a family is strong! It was a difficult year for all of us. Willy and I have experienced hurdles in our 10 year Marriage but this year we've experienced MOUNTAINS and I am happy to say we have survived. Paul and Mia faced difficulties adjusting to their baby sister having a chronic illness and the absence of my time with them of which I had to give to Zoe but they have also survived. Zoe's challenges will continue but she lives her life to the fullest and although she complained of leg and feet pain today, not once did she stop and give into that pain. She is our hero and the core of our strength. Goodbye 2011, I hope we never live another year like we have this one and if we do I hope that we have learned to cope a lot better, with more strength, communication, support and love for one another. I pray for a cure, I pray that the medicine Zoe and other children take fighting this disease will not cause other illnesses. I hope next year will fulfil all our dreams and bring health and happiness to all.
Now 2011, bugger the hell off and let the year of the dragon begin!

Happy New Year 2012!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire